Nu-Art Graphics is proud to be a woman-owned business. Our certifications include the NWBOC where we are certified as a woman-owned and woman-controlled business, as well as the California Public Utilities Commission as a Women Business Enterprise (WBE).
Raedine Lake has been President/CEO and co-owner of Nu-Art Graphics for over 15 years. She has a proven track record of leadership and client satisfaction. With over 38 years in the screen-printing industry, Raedine has a finely tuned understanding of the hands-on process along with extensive product knowledge.
Nu-Art Graphics has a family history that dates back to 1890. With a solid foundation, a strong leader and over 200 combined years of professional experience, our staff is committed to producing in house screen-printed and custom die-cut products of the highest quality.
How can your company benefit from a woman-owned business?
Tax incentives and reduced tax liabilities
- Tax incentives from the federal government
- Reduced tax liabilities for state or federal funded projects
- We provide all certification information needed for tax purposes
New sources of revenue
- Increased profitability, providing a distinct competitive edge
- Lowering of overall operating costs for procurement organizations
- Average of 20% reduction in spending on buying operations
Greater access to suppliers
- Access to multiple channels for goods & services, allowing you to choose the best options for your company’s needs
- Opportunities to build relationships with Nu-Art’s allies
Innovation and creativity
- Innovation from our drive as a small company to stand out amongst our competitors
- Agility with course corrections and faster turn-around time, if required
- Creative strategies that meet all of your needs
New marketing advantages for your business
- Certified businesses are one of the fastest growing sectors in our economy
- Showcase your company’s commitment to furthering economic growth in local communities and to work in diverse markets
NAICS Codes: 323113, 323120